Bone-In Pork Chops with Charred Onions
- 2 Spanish onions, cut into 3/4-inch slice
- ¾ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¾ cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. cracked black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 4 Bone-In Pork Chops
- Heat oven to 425°F. Place all ingredients except chops on sheet of heavy duty aluminum foil. Seal foil; bake until onions are charred and tender.
- Coat chops with olive oil; season with salt and pepper.
- Heat grill to medium-high.
- Grill chops until internal temperature reaches 145°F. Let stand 3 minutes before serving.
- Serve topped with charred onions.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.