Bone-In Pork Chops, Gorgonzola Crusted
- 1 lb. crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- ½ cup panko breadcrumbs
- ¾ cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- 4 Bone-In Pork Chops
- Beat together all ingredients except pork steaks. Divide into 4 equal portions. Place between wax paper and apply pressure to ¾-inch thickness patty; refrigerate.
- Coat chops with olive oil; season with salt and pepper.
- Heat grill to medium-high.
- Grill chops until internal temperature reaches 145°F. Let stand 3 minutes before serving.
- Top each chop with gorgonzola patty; place under broiler until golden brown.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.