Boneless Pork Chop Milanese
- 4 Boneless Pork Chops
- 4 cups Panko bread crumbs
- 8 whole eggs
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- Fresh baby arugula
- Mixed cherry tomatoes (heirloom if possible)
- Fresh basil
- Fresh parsley
- Parmesan cheese
- 2 lemons
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Blend Panko in a food processor to achieve a flour like consistency.
- Whisk eggs with a 1/2 cup of cold water to thin out.
- Sift flour.
- Liberally season chops with salt and pepper.
- Dredge in flour, then egg wash, then in the panko.
- In a heavy bottomed sauté pan heat enough grapeseed oil to completely cover the bottom over medium-high heat.
- Cook the chops on both sides until golden brown (Very important to make sure oil is hot before adding the pork to achieve a nice crust without absorbing an excess of the oil).
- Wash all arugula, herbs, and tomatoes.
- Combine arugula, herbs, and sliced tomatoes in a mixing bowl with the juice from the lemons and the olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- To Serve: Plate milanese and top with a handful of the salad. Shave fresh parmesan on top and drizzle with olive oil.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.