Bourbon BBQ Ham Salad
- 4 cups Salad Mix (recipe follows)
- 4 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- 16 oz Smoke’N Fast® All-Natural Applewood Smoked CarveMaster® Ham
- 8 oz Bourbon BBQ Dressing (recipe follows)
- 2 Hawaiian sweet rolls
- 4 oz green cabbage
- 4 oz kale
- 4 oz Brussels sprouts
Bourbon BBQ Dressing:
- ½ cup mayo
- ½ cup BBQ sauce
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp of bourbon brown sugar seasoning
- ¼ cup diced yellow onion
- 1 tsp chopped parsley, for garnish
DetailsBrands Offered: Farmland, Smithfield Culinary DURoC, Curly’s
- For Salad Mix, cut cabbage in half, and slice into ¹⁄8″-thick strips. Remove stems from kale, and cut into small bite-size pieces. Slice Brussels sprouts thinly. Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl, and set aside.
- For Bouborn BBQ Dressing, place mayo and BBQ sauce in mixing bowl, and combine. Add vinegar and seasoning, and mix until all ingredients are combined. Add yellow onions, and set aside until ready to use. Place chopped parsley on top of dressing.
- Place Salad Mix into bowl. Add cheese on top of salad. Slice ham, and place on top. Serve with Bourbon BBQ Dressing and 2 sweet rolls on the side.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.