Chipotle Marinated Boneless Pork Chop
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 (7-oz.) can chipotle chiles in adobo
- 1 cup orange juice
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 cups extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup fresh cilantro
- 2 Tbsp. roasted garlic
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. cracked black pepper
- 4 Boneless Pork Chops
- Combine all ingredients except pork chops in food processor; process to blend.
- Add pork chops to marinade. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Heat grill to medium-high.
- Brush grates with olive oil. Grill chops until internal temperature reaches 145°F. Let stand 3 minutes before serving.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.