- 1 whole rack Smoke’NFast Smoked St. Louis Style Pork Spare Ribs
- 2 oz potato starch 2 oz cornstarch 1 oz cornmeal
- 2 oz all-purpose flour
- 16 oz lard
- 2 oz ground coffee bean
- 0.5 oz chipotle powder
- 1 oz dark chili powder
- 0.5 oz granulated onion
- 0.5 oz granulated garlic
- 0.25 oz paprika
- 1 oz brown sugar
- 0.25 oz salt
- 0.15 oz cracked black pepper
Product:Ribs, Smoke'NFast Smoked St. Louis Style Pork Spare Ribs
Meal Course:Dinner, Lunch, Special Occasion
Dish Type:Appetizer, Entrée
- Portion spare ribs into one-bone cuts.
- Toss potato starch, cornstarch, cornmeal and flour together, and lightly toss ribs in this mixture. Shake off any extra breading.
- To make dry rub, toss remaining ingredients together in medium-sized bowl, and adjust seasonings, to taste.
- Heat lard over medium-high heat. When lard is hot, lightly pan-fry ribs until golden brown and crispy on all sides.
- Remove spare ribs, lightly dust them with dry rub, and serve.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.