Blackberry Glazed Ribs
- whole rack Smoke’NFast Pork Ribs
- 1 oz canola oil
- 2 oz minced shallot
- 16 oz fresh blackberries
- 10 oz balsamic vinegar
- 4 oz maple syrup
- 1 oz fresh orange juice
- 1 oz brown sugar
- 4 oz prepared BBQ sauce of your choice
Product:Ribs, Smoke'NFast Pork Ribs
Meal Course:Dinner, Lunch
Dish Type:Appetizer, Entrée
- In 300°F preheated oven, roast pork ribs for 45 minutes.
- While ribs are roasting, sweat shallots in canola oil until translucent, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients, and let reduce by half until all blackberries have popped and glaze has become thick.
- Puree glaze until smooth. After ribs have cooked for 45 minutes, begin to glaze them every 5 minutes for 15 minutes until glaze has seton ribs and becomes very glossy.
- Slice ribs, and serve.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.