Crispy Pepperoni and Egg Breakfast Pizza
- 12 oz sliced Pepperoni
- 12-inch parbaked pizza crust
- 1/4 cup Alfredo sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 hard boiled eggs, coarsely chopped
- 1 Tbsp minced fresh chives
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp shallots, minced
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch slurry
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 pinch black pepper
- Spread pepperoni on tray and parbake for 3 minutes at 375°F to render some fat off.
- Spread Alfredo sauce on crust, spreading to edges.
- Top evenly with shredded mozzarella and Parmesan.
- Add chopped hard-boiled egg over top.
- Scatter parcooked pepperoni over top.
- Bake at approximately 375°F for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Slice in 6 to 8 pieces per pizza; scatter chives over top.
- For Alfredo Sauce, sauté shallots and garlic in butter until lightly golden.
- Add heavy cream, and bring to boil.
- Turn to low, and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add cornstarch slurry to thicken.
- Whisk in Parmesan cheese and black pepper.
To order, contact your Smithfield Farmland sales representative.