Cup N’ Char Pepperoni Nachos
- Fried Pepperoni
- 1½ cups house marinara
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- Sliced black olives, to taste
- Sliced pickled jalapeños, to taste
- 2 oz ricotta, in piping bag with star tip
- Fresh basil, chiffonade
- 2 quarts oil for frying
- 40 Margherita Cup N’ Char Pepperoni
- 2 cups hot sauce
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- Salt, to taste
Meal Course:Special Occasion
- On shallow plate or bowl, scatter Fried Pepperoni, and top with marinara.
- Sprinkle cheese over pepperoni, and place in hot oven or broiler to melt.
- Once cheese has been melted, remove from oven, and sprinkle with olives and jalapeños.
- Pipe ricotta artistically around nachos, and finish with fresh basil.
- Heat frying oil to 360°F.
- Place pepperoni in hot sauce.
- Remove pepperoni one at a time, dredge in flour, and set on parchment-lined tray.
- Fry pepperoni in oil 2 at a time, until brown, and season with salt immediately. Keep warm until all have been fried and seasoned.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.