Herb Marinated Pork Chop with Baby Gem Salad
- 2 Tbsp. canola oil
- 2- 4 oz. Boneless Pork Chops, boneless
- 1 Tbsp. chopped parsley
- 4 chopped basil leaves
- 2 smashed garlic cloves
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 head baby gem lettuce
- 1 Tbsp. buttermilk vinaigrette (recipe to follow)
- 3 radishes, sliced
- 1 tsp. chives, for garnish
- 1 oz. shaved pecorino, for garnish
- 1/4 buttermilk
- 1 Tbsp. sherry vinegar
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. hot sauce
- 2 Tbsp canola oil
- 1 tsp. chives, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- Combine parsley, basil, garlic, salt, pepper, and canola oil in a bowl, whisking to combine. Pour over pork chops and allow for marinate for 30 minutes.
- Remove pork from marinate and grill until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees. Allow to rest for 4 minutes, then slice.
- Toss dressing with lettuce and season with salt and pepper.
- To serve: Place slice pork on a plate, top with the baby gem salad. Garnish with chives and shaved pecorino.
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl except canola oil. Whisk to combine. Slowly add in canola oil, whisking continuously, until emulsified.
- Place slice pork on a plate, top with the baby gem salad. Garnish with chives and shaved pecorino.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.