Maple-Glazed Bacon-Wrapped Pig Wings
- 10, 2 oz. KC Wild Wings, thawed
- 1 cup Maple syrup
- 20 slices 18/22 Single Slice Applewood Bacon
- 1 cup Ranch dressing
- 1 cup Carrots, thin slice
- 1 cup Celery, thin slice
Pig Wings® is a licensed trademark of Pioneer Meats, LLC
Product:Bacon, Pig Wings
Meal Course:Dinner, Lunch
Dish Type:Appetizer, Side Dish
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Wrap each wing tightly with two pieces of Applewood bacon.
- Place wings on sheet pan; heat in oven for 20 minutes or bacon is crisp and wings reach an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Remove wings from oven and brush with maple syrup.
- Place on serving platter and serve with a side of ranch dressing, carrots, and celery.
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cook Time: 20 min.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.