Maple-Sage Flat Iron Pork Steak
- 2 Flat Iron Pork steaks
- 4 oz. real maple syrup
- 1 oz. fresh sage, finely minced
- 1 oz. fresh parsley, finely minced
- 2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tbsp. kosher salt
- 3 cloves fresh garlic, finely minced
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
Product:Pork Flat Iron
Meal Course:Dinner, Lunch
- Combine sage, parsley, pepper, salt, garlic and nutmeg to form a seasoning. Rub all sides of Pork Flat Iron Steaks.
- Sear the Pork Flat Iron in a hot pan on both sides.
- Glaze pork steak in maple syrup and finish cooking by roasting in 375 degree oven for 12-15 minute until done.
- Let Pork Flat Iron rest at room temperature for 5-6 minutes before carving.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.