Memphis-Style Pork Chops
- 4 (5-oz.) Bone-In Pork Chops
- 4 Tbsp. paprika
- 2 Tbsp. garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 Tbsp. ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. salt
- 2 tsp. whole yellow mustard seed
- 2 tsp. crushed celery seed
- 2 tsp. dried oregano leaf
- 2 tsp. dried thyme
- 2 tsp. allspice
- 2 tsp. ground coriander
- To make the seasoning, mix all ingredients together but pork chops, set aside.
- Season pork chops generously with rub, cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Place chops on pre-heated char-grill over direct heat until slightly charred. Move to indirect heat and add your favorite wood chunks, at this time, I prefer peach, Cover with lid.
- Allow to smoke for about 10-15 minutes.
- Remove lid and brush pork with your favorite Memphis BBQ sauce and serve.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.