Mojo Skewer Boneless Pork Chop
- 4 Boneless Pork Chops, cut into large cubes
- 3 oranges, juiced
- 2 Tbsp. roasted garlic
- ¾ cup fresh oregano leaves
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. sea salt
Meal Course:Dinner, Lunch
- Combine all ingredients except pork in bowl.
- Add pork cubes, tossing to coat with marinade. Cover and refrigerate 24 hours.
- Thread marinated pork onto skewers.
- Heat grill to medium-high.
- Brush grates with oil. Grill pork skewers until internal temperature reaches 145°F, turning occasionally. Let stand 3 minutes before serving.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.