Orange Pomegranate Rosemary Pork Roast
- 2 pound Boneless Pork Loin Roast
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. fresh rosemary
- ½ cup pomegranate juice
- 1 ½ cups orange marmalade
- ½ cup dry red wine
- 3 Tbsp. Dijon-style mustard
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place the roast in a shallow, foil lined roasting pan.
- Rub the roast generously with oil and minced garlic. Sprinkle all over with salt, pepper and rosemary.
- Roast the pork for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan over medium high heat, combine pomegranate juice, wine, orange marmalade, and bring to boil, stirring frequently, until it becomes syrupy.
- Remove from heat, whisk in mustard, and pour mixture over roast.
- Cook for approximately another 25 to 30 minutes until the internal temperature on a thermometer reaches an internal temperature between 145°F. and 160° F.
- Remove from oven, and let rest for 10 minutes.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.