Pan Roasted/Grilled Boneless Pork Chop
- 2 oz. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 oz. roasted garlic
- 1 oz. fresh thyme
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. cracked black pepper
- 4 Boneless Pork Chops
- Combine all ingredients except pork in bowl. Add pork chops, making sure to coat all sides with seasoning. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Heat grill to medium-high.
- Brush grates with olive oil. Grill chops until internal temperature reaches 145°F. Let stand 3 minutes before serving.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.