Pork Medallions, Crispy Sesame
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup rice flour
- 1 Tbsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. ground white pepper
- 4 Pork Medallions
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp. toasted sesame oil
- 1 tsp. toasted black & white sesame seeds
- Combine flours, salt and pepper in shallow pan.
- Dredge medallions in flour, shaking off any excess.
- Place wok on medium to high heat. Add vegetable oil. Cook medallions in hot oil until internal temperature reaches 145°F. and golden brown. Drizzle with toasted sesame oil and sesame seeds before serving.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.