Prosciutto Stuffed Porterhouse Steaks
- 12 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 9.5 oz. frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 7 oz. Proscuitto, chopped
- 5 oz. diced onion
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 12 (12-oz.) Pork Chops
- Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
Product:Pork Chops, Prosciutto
- Heat convection oven to 350°F. Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add spinach, proscuitto, onion and garlic; mix well.
- Cut 2 1/2-inch deep pocket in side of each pork chop. Stuff with prosciutto mixture. Season outside of chops as desired with Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Brown chops in olive oil, approximately 2 minutes per side. Place on parchment-lined sheet pan and bake, covered, at 350°F for 20 to 25 minutes until internal temperature reaches 160°F. Remove cover during last 5 minutes of baking.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.