Rack of Pork with Apple BBQ Sauce
- 2 cups apple juice
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1 cup dark molasses
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ¾ cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp. dry mustard powder
- 1 Tbsp. smoked paprika
- 1 Rack of Pork
Product:Rack of Pork
- Combine all ingredients except pork in medium saucepan. Simmer on low heat for 2 hours or until sauce begins to thicken.
- Season rack of pork with extra virgin olive oil, sea salt and cracked pepper.
- Heat convection oven to 375°F. Place rack of pork on sheet pan.
- Roast, basting every ten minutes with apple BBQ sauce until internal temperature reaches 145°F. Let stand 3 minutes before serving.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.