Peppered Rack of Pork
- 3-4 lb. Rack of Pork, with at least 6 ribs, chine bone cracked
- ¼ cup pepper blend seasoning
Product:Rack of Pork
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Trim all extra meet from rib bones of roast.
- Coat roast on all surfaces with pepper seasoning.
- Place roast, bones up, in shallow roasting pan. Roast for 1 to 1 1/2 hours (20 minutes per pound), until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145° F.
- Remove roast from oven; let rest about 10 minutes. Cut between rib bones to serve.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.