Shake ‘n Bake Pork Chop
- 6 Bone-In Pork Chops
- 4 medium, peeled Idaho potatoes
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 8 oz. butter
- ½ cup Asiago cheese, shredded
- 3 ripe peaches
- 3 oz. maple syrup
- 2 oz. brandy
- 4 oz. Dijon mustard
Shake ‘n Bake Spices
- 2 basil leaves, dry
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tsp. onion powder
- 2 tsp. oregano, dry
- 2 tsp. parsley, dry
- ½ tsp. cayenne pepper
- 4 tsp. Kosher salt
- 2 Tbsp. paprika
- 4 tsp. sugar
- 2 cups Panko
- Combine Shake ‘n Bake spices in a bag.
- Coat each chop with Dijon mustard and shake in bag until coated with spices.
- Place chops on a baking sheet. Bake at 375° F. for 25 minutes or until medium.
- Fill a medium sauce pot ¾ full of water and bring to a boil.
- Cut potatoes in half before adding to boiling water. Boil for 20-25 minutes or until tender. Strain out water and add cream, butter, and Asiago and mash until creamy.
- In a medium sauce pan, heat two tablespoons of butter.
- Halve the peaches, remove pit & slice them. Add to pan and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add Brandy to pan and cook for 1 minute to reduce. Add maple syrup.
- Divide pork chop and mashed potatoes among six plates. Add peaches and sauce on top of pork chops.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.