Shoulder Bacon Monte Cristo Waffle Sandwich
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- Pinch nutmeg
- 4 slices thick soft white bread (Texas Toast)
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 5 oz. Shoulder Bacon, cooked
- 2 Tbsp. raspberry jam
- 2 Tbsp. melted butter
- 2 Tbsp. powdered sugar
Meal Course:Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
Dish Type:Entrée, Sandwich
- Whisk together eggs, milk and nutmeg.
- Dip bread slices in egg mixture; then place in waffle iron and cook until browned.
- Layer sandwich with bacon and jam in between two slices of Swiss.
- Place sandwich in 300°F oven until cheese melts.
- Serve topped with melted butter and sprinkled with powdered sugar.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.