Smoked Brisket and Charred Radicchio Baguette
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Salt, to taste
- 1 head radicchio, quartered
- ½ cup mascarpone
- 1 oz grated horseradish
- 1 lb Curly’s by Smithfield® Smoked Whole Beef Brisket
- 4 demi baguettes, sliced in half lengthwise
- 4 oz arugula
- Whisk together honey, vinegar, olive oil and salt in bowl. Add radicchio quarters, and toss to coat.
- Place on preheated roasting pan, and put under broiler until tender and well charred around the edges.
- Place mascarpone and horseradish together in another bowl, and add salt.
- Thinly slice brisket to about one-quarter inch, trimming any excess fat. Pan-fry at medium heat until temperature reaches 165°F.
- To assemble, spread 2 tablespoons of horseradish sauce on baguette. Lay down one-fourth of sliced brisket first, followed by one-fourth of radicchio, and finish with 1 ounce of arugula per baguette.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.