Smokin’ ‘Que Burnt End Griller
- 1 lb BBQ caramelized onions (recipe follow)
- 4 ciabatta rolls, grilled
- 1 lb. Curly’s by Smithfield® Fully Cooked Sliced Smoked Beef Brisket, cubed and heated
- 4 slices Grùyere cheese, 1 oz each
- 16 dill pickles, sliced into chips
BBQ Caramelized Onions:
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 lb yellow onions, sliced
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 cup sweet BBQ sauce
Meal Course:Dinner, Lunch
- For onions, place olive oil and sliced onions in skillet over medium-high heat. Sauté for 10-12 minutes, stirring frequently. Season with salt and pepper.
- Lower heat and add BBQ sauce. Simmer for additional 2-3 minutes. Set aside.
- To plate, on heel of each grilled roll, place 4 ounces cubed brisket, 1 slice Grùyere cheese and one-fourth of the caramelized onions. Top with 4 pickles on crown of bun; serve.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.