- 3 oz. Farmland by Smithfield® Fully Cooked Pork Loin, cubed
- 1 oz. green bell pepper slices
- 1/2 oz. sweet yellow onion slices
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup cooked brown rice, warm
- 1/2 cup no salt added thick ‘n chunky salsa
Meal Course:Lunch, School Foodservice
- Stir-fry pork cubes, bell pepper and onion in nonstick coated skillet until vegetables are tender-crisp. Stir in lime juice, garlic powder and pepper.
- Serve stir-fry over brown rice; top with salsa.
Per serving: Calories 278, Fat 7g (Sat Fat 2g), Cholesterol 50mg, Sodium 62mg, Carbohydrate 34g, Protein 21g
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.