Sweet and Sour Pork Chops
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 16 (4-oz.)Farmland by Smithfield Extra Tender® Bone-In Pork Chops
- Sesame oil
- 2 cups prepared sweet and sour sauce
- Heat convection oven to 350°F. Mix together flour, ginger and pepper. Dredge chops in flour mixture and brown in sesame oil, approximately 2 minutes per side.
- Arrange chops in 2-inch deep pan; pour sweet and sour sauce over top.
- Cover and bake at 350°F. for 12 to 15 minutes until internal temperature reaches 155°F.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.