- 1 lb. Farmland Smoke’NFast® Pulled Pork
- 3 Tbsp. teriyaki sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Asian vinaigrette (see below)
- 2 tsp. sesame oil
- 16 wonton wrappers
- 1 lb. coleslaw mix
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 small green peppers, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. chopped cilantro
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 3 tsp. white vinegar
- 3 tsp. brown sugar
- 2 tsp. Asian sesame oil
- 1 tsp. sesame seeds
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- Combine Asian vinaigrette ingredients; mix well and set aside.
- Combine smoked pulled pork with teriyaki sauce, 2 Tbsp. Asian vinaigrette and 2 tsp. sesame oil. Heat to 140° F. Keep warm.
- Place wonton wrappers from corner to corner in taco shell maker. Deep-fry at 350° until golden brown.
- Combine coleslaw, red onions, green peppers and cilantro with remaining Asian Vinaigrette.
- Place 1 oz. pork in each wonton shell. Top with 0.5oz. coleslaw mix and serve.
To order, contact your Smithfield Farmland sales representative.