BBQ Pork Roast
- 5-7 lb. Boneless Picnic Shoulder
- 5 Tbsp. dry rub (recipe to follow)
- 5 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup paprika
- 1 Tbsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 Tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. cayenne pepper
Product:Pork Butt, Pork Shoulder
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Rub olive oil and Worcestershire sauce on surface of meat.
- Cover entire picnic shoulder with rub.
- Place meat in shallow roasting pan on oven rack.
- Roast for 20 minutes. Reduce heat to 325 degrees.
- Continue to cook for about 4 hours.
- Remove from oven and let rest until cool enough to handle, about 30 minutes.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.