Boneless Pork Butt, Cherry Wood Smoked
- 1 gallon ice cold water
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup sea salt
- 3/4 cup juniper berries
- 2 lbs. Boneless Pork Butt
- Combine all ingredients except pork.
- Pour over pork in large bowl, making sure meat is completely covered with brine. Cover and refrigerate for at least 48 hours.
- Remove pork from brine and pat dry.
- Place in smoker over cherry wood between 225°F. and 250°F. Cook for at least 4 hours until internal temperature reaches at least 200°F. Let stand 30 minutes, use two forks or bear claws to pull pork.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.