Braised Kale with Sausage
- 3 oz Pork Breakfast Sausage
- 4 cloves of garlic, sliced
- 1 teaspoon shallots, minced
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 oz. kale, stemmed
- 1 pinch chili flakes
- 2 oz. white wine
- 1 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Black pepper, to taste
- 5 oz. chicken stock
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- Sweat sausage, garlic, and shallots together in oil.
- Add kale and let finish sweating.
- Season and add chicken stock. Cover with cartouche. Let cook until tender.
- Add apple cider vinegar to finish. Adjust seasoning as needed.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.