Breakfast Sausage Benedict
- 1 tsp. white vinegar
- 2 quarts water
- 2 Breakfast Sausage patties
- 2 oz. butter
- 1 English muffin, split
- 2 eggs
- 4 oz. spicy hollandaise
- ¼ avocado, sliced, fanned
- Bring vinegar and water to simmer.
- Cook sausage patties in skillet until golden brown and set aside.
- In same skillet, add butter, and toast cut sides of muffin.
- Poach eggs in vinegar-water mixture to desired doneness.
- Plate muffins, top with sausage and then with eggs.
- Evenly pour hollandaise over each muffin and serve.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.