Carolina Smoked Pork Prime Rib
- 5-6 lb. Boneless Pork Loin
- 2 Tbsp. kosher salt
- 3 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp. smoked paprika
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. yellow mustard
- 2 Tbsp. worcestershire
- 2 Tbsp. black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. fresh horseradish
Meal Course:Dinner, Lunch
- Combine marinade ingredients and massage paste on Pork loin. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours.
- Place seasoned pork loin in smoker at 275°F, and smoke with hickory wood for about 2-1/2 hours or an internal temperature of 145°F.
- Remove from smoker, place on cutting board and let rest 10-15 minutes prior to slicing.
- Note: Great when sliced thick and served as an entrée or when sliced thin and served in a sandwich with Carolina BBQ jus.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.