- 2 oz. pepperoni, thinly sliced
- 2 oz. prosciutto, thinly sliced
- 2 oz. pancetta, thinly sliced
- 2 oz. salami, thinly sliced
- Blue Cheese Dipping Sauce (recipe below)
Blue Cheese Dipping Sauce
- ⅓ cup milk
- 1 tsp. white vinegar
- 6 oz. blue cheese, crumbled
- ⅓ cup + 1 Tbsp. sour cream
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 4 tsp. white wine vinegar
- ½ tsp. granulated white sugar
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Meal Course:Dinner, Lunch
- Place deli meat slices in single layer on parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake until crispy, about 30-35 minutes (depending on size and thickness).
- Transfer to paper towels to absorb fat, and cool to room temperature.
- Serve with Blue Cheese Dipping Sauce.
- For Blue Cheese Dipping Sauce, in medium bowl, mix milk and white vinegar. Let sit for 5 minutes, then stir. Add crumbled blue cheese to mixture and stir with fork to combine.
- Add sour cream, mayonnaise, white wine vinegar, sugar, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Stir with fork to combine.
- Pour into container and seal tightly. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
To order, contact your Smithfield Farmland sales representative.