Ground Pork Chorizo
- 1 lb. Fresh Ground Pork
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon Ancho chile powder
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Combine ground pork and cider vinegar; mix well.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Place in airtight container and refrigerate 24 hours. (Use or freeze within 3 to 5 days.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.