Mediterranean Hand Pizzas
- 6 mini naan breads
- ½ cup sun dried tomato pesto
- 3 oz. marinated artichokes, quartered
- 6 oz. soppressata, thinly sliced
- 3 oz. pitted and sliced Kalamata olives
- 2 oz. diced roma tomatoes
- 5 oz. fresh mozzarella
- Fresh basil chiffonade
- 1 oz. parmesan cheese
Meal Course:Dinner, Lunch
- Spread 2 tablespoons sundried tomato pesto over the surface of each naan bread.
- Place marinated artichokes, Kalamata olives, and soppressata over bread.
- Cover the toppings with ¼ inch chunks of fresh mozzarella.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place naan in oven until cheese melts and edges of naan bread start to lightly brown.
- Remove from oven and garnish with fresh tomatoes, basil chiffonade, and shaved parmesan cheese.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.