Pork Loin, Oreganato Style
- 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 ½ lb. Boneless Pork Loin Roast, cut into 4 chops
- ¾ cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, slivered
- 1 Tbsp. dried oregano
- ½ cup white wine
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 2 oz. unsalted butter
Product:Pork Loin Roast
- Combine flour, salt and pepper in shallow pan. Dredge chops in seasoned flour.
- Place large sauté pan on medium heat. Add olive oil.
- Sauté chops in oil until golden brown on both sides; add garlic.
- Add white wine; reduce by half. Season with paprika.
- Add chicken stock and simmer until slightly thickened. Finish with unsalted butter.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.