Tropical Island Pork Roast
- 2 (5 to 7 lb.) Center Cut Boneless Pork Loin Roasts
- 1 1/2 cups jerk seasoning
- 8 lb. canned black beans, drained
- 2 bunches fresh cilantro, chopped
- 8 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 fresh pineapples, peeled and chopped
- 8 fresh jalapeño chllies, seeded and finely chopped
- 4 red bell peppers, chopped
- 1 cup honey
- Heat convection oven to 350°F. Sprinkle roasts with jerk seasoning. Roast to internal temperature of 150°F.
- Combine black beans, cilantro and garlic; heat through.
- To make salsa, combine pineapple, chiles, red peppers and honey; mix well.
- Serve pineapple salsa over sliced pork with black beans on the side.
To order, contact your Smithfield Farmland sales representative.