Pork Loin, Wok Fried
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup rice flour
- 1 Tbsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. ground white pepper
- 1 ½ lb. Boneless Pork Loin Roast, cut into 4 chops
Product:Pork Loin Roast
- Combine all ingredients except pork in shallow pan. Dredge chops in flour mixture.
- Place wok on medium-high heat. Add 1 1/2 cups vegetable oil to wok.
- Add chops and cook until golden brown and internal temperature reaches 145°F. Let stand 3 minutes before serving.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.