- 6 (4-oz.) slices Boneless Pork Loin, pounded thin
- Black pepper
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Season pork loin with salt and pepper; set aside.
- Place flour in shallow dish; set aside. Whisk egg in separate shallow dish; set aside. Combine breadcrumbs and Parmesan in third shallow dish; set aside.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Dip pork loin in flour, egg mixture then dredge in breadcrumbs. Brown approximately 2 minutes per side until internal temperature reaches 155°F. Remove from pan.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.