Pulled Pork Hash
- 2 fl. oz. bacon fat
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 cup sweet onion, 1/2 inch dice
- 1 cup assorted bell peppers, 1/2 inch dice
- 3 cups Yukon gold potatoes, skin on, blanched & cooled, 1/2 inch dice
- 1 cup napa cabbage, julienne
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, cut in half lengthwise
- 1/4 cup leek, julienne
- 1 lb. Roasted & Seared Pork Shoulder (pulled into large shreds)
- Kosher salt and ground black pepper (to taste)
- 4 medium eggs, sunny-side up
Product:Roasted & Seared Pork Shoulder
Meal Course:Breakfast, Lunch
- Heat large sauté pan over medium-high heat; add bacon fat.
- Add onions, garlic, bell peppers and potatoes. Cook until edges begin to brown and heated through.
- Add cabbage, tomatoes, leeks and pulled pork. Season with salt & pepper and sauté until cabbage begins to wilt.
- Divide into four portions. Top with one sunny-side-up egg and serve.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.