Rack of Pork with Pineapple Soy Glaze
- 1 Rack of Pork
- 1 cup cornstarch
- ½ cup sesame oil
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- ¾ cup Yuzu lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. roasted garlic
- 2 Tbsp. grated fresh ginger
Product:Rack of Pork
- Using meat/bone saw, cut rack of pork into individual chops. Coat chops with cornstarch.
- Heat sesame oil in medium saucepan on high heat. Sear chops on both sides.
- Add remaining ingredients; reduce heat to a low simmer.
- Cook until pork internal temperature reaches 145°F and sauce begins to thicken. Let stand 3 minutes before serving.
- Serve over steamed brown or white rice.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.