Rajun Country Breakfast Sandwich
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese (7 oz.)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans (2 oz.)
- 2 medium scallions, finely chopped (white part only)
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 8 Fully Cooked Spicy Sausage Patties
- 8 fried eggs
- 8 Black Pepper Biscuits (warm)
Dish Type:Entrée, Sandwich
- In food processor, blend the cream cheese and sour cream. Add the Cheddar and pulse until combined. Lastly, add the pecans, scallions, salt, black pepper and pepper hot sauce; pulse one last time to incorporate. Set aside at room temperature.
- Heat sausage patties in 350°F. convection oven for 5-7 minutes, or an internal temperature of 160°F. Keep warm.
- Heat non-stick skillet and fry all eggs separately, with yolk broken. Remove to platter and keep warm.
- To build sandwich: Slice biscuit in half. On heel layer 2 tablespoons of Cheddar Pecan Spread, fried egg, Spicy Sausage Patty; top with crown of biscuit. Serve.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.