Sassy Southwestern Ribs
- 25 lbs. St. Louis Style Square Cut Pork Ribs, thawed
- Taco seasoning mix
- 6 cups thick and chunky salsa
- 3 cups ketchup
- 1 cup molasses
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons garlic pepper
- Heat convection oven to 275°F. Sprinkle desired amount of taco seasoning on all sides of ribs. Place ribs in single layer on foil-lined shallow baking pans. Roast ribs 40 to 60 minutes until tender.
- Meanwhile, combine all remaining ingredients. Brush ribs with sauce during the last 20 minutes of roasting.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.