- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 2 lbs .Boneless Pork Butt cut into cubes
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1 Spanish onion, small dice
- 6 oz. sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 lb. cooked and drained egg noodles
- Melt butter in large saucepan on medium heat. Add pork, salt and pepper; sauté until pork is browned.
- Add onion and mushrooms; cook until tender. Add flour; stir to coat all meat and vegetables.
- Stir in beef broth and simmer until sauce begins to thicken.
- Remove from heat and fold in sour cream. Serve over egg noodles.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.