Barbacoa Grilled Cheese
- 9 oz Smoke’NFast Shredded Smoked Brisket
- 3 oz caramelized onion
- 1 ½ oz pico de gallo
- ½ chopped pickles
- 1 oz butter
- 6 pcs Texas toast
- 2 oz shredded Mexican cheese blend
Product:Barbacoa, Smoke'NFast Shredded Smoked Brisket
Meal Course:Dinner, Lunch
Dish Type:Appetizer, Entrée
- Place shredded brisket in pan, add caramelized onion, and bring up to heat, caramelizing beef to your taste.
- Mix pico de gallo with chopped pickles, and reserve.
- Melt butter in cast iron skillet or plancha, and toast bread slices on one side; toast opposite sides, and as they’re toasting, add shredded cheese to all slices of Texas toast as if making a grilled cheese sandwich.
- When cheese has nearly melted, add “Pickle de Gallo” to all slices. Arrange shredded brisket on 3 slices, and place other 3 slices on top.5.
- Cook until sandwich has a golden-brown exterior and fully melted cheese. Cut in a diagonal.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.