Maple-Glazed Pork Belly Hash and Eggs
- 4 oz. Maple-Glazed Pork Belly, diced
- ¼ red onion, diced
- 1 sweet potato, diced
- 2 redskin potatoes, diced
- ½ red bell pepper, diced
- ½ yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. freshly cracked black pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- ¼ avocado, sliced
- Heat olive oil in skillet, and crisp pork belly in it.
- Add onions and peppers and cook over medium heat until lightly caramelized.
- Add potatoes, salt and pepper and place in a 350°F oven for 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Cook eggs to your liking and place on top of hash.
- Garnish with avocado slices.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.