Pork Tenderloin Churrasco with Chimichurri
- 1 Tbsp. black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. Kosher salt
- 1 Tbsp. granulated garlic
- 1 Tbsp. granulated onion
- 1 tsp. ground Mexican oregano
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. ground coriander
- 2, 1-lb. Pork Tenderloins
- 3 Tbsp. Extra Virgin olive oil
- 2 cups finely chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- ½ cup fresh oregano leaves
- 6 cloves minced fresh garlic
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup vinegar
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- Combine first 7 seasoning, set aside.
- Combine olive oil and 2 tablespoons Latin rub. Season tenderloin, wrap in plastic and refrigerate 1 hour.
- To prepare Chimichurri, combine all ingredients, mix well and set aside.
- Place pork tenderloin over char grill, medium/high heat, for about 3-4 minutes on each side. Remove from direct heat until internal temperature of 145 degrees F.
- Remove from grill and place on cutting board, let rest 5 minutes. Slice on the bias against the grain, top with Chimichurri sauce and serve.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.