Pork Tenderloin, Spinach and Feta Stuffed
- ½ cup minced shallots
- 1 Tbsp. roasted garlic
- 2 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 lb. fresh spinach (finely chopped)
- ½ cup feta cheese
- ½ cup grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- 1 tsp. ground white pepper
- 1 Pork Tenderloin
- Sauté shallots and garlic in melted butter until shallots are caramelized. Add heavy cream; reduce until thick.
- Fold in spinach and cheeses. Season with pepper. Cover and refrigerate until cold.
- Place mixture in pastry bag. Create a 2-inch hole in center of tenderloin using a boning knife. Pipe spinach mixture into tenderloin.
- Season pork with extra virgin olive oil, sea salt and cracked pepper. Place on sheet pan.
- Heat convection oven to 400°F.
- Roast pork until internal temperature of stuffing reaches 160°F. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.