Apple Cinnamon Pork Loin Crepes
- 2 tablespoons honey nut cream cheese spread
- 1 teaspoon 2% milk
- 2 oz. canned apple pie filling
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 oz. Fully Cooked Apple Cinnamon Pork Loin, thinly sliced
- 1 pre-made crepe
Meal Course:Breakfast, Lunch, School Foodservice
- Combine cream cheese and milk; mix until reaching sauce consistency.
- Combine apple pie filling and cinnamon; heat through.
- Heat pork loin slices and place down center of crepe. Top with cream cheese sauce. Roll up crepe and serve topped with apples.
Per serving: Calories 274, Fat 10g (Sat Fat 6g), Cholesterol 55mg, Sodium 533mg, Carbohydrate 28g, Protein 14g
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.