Cajun Dusted Boneless Pork Chop
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon granulated garlic
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- 4 Boneless Pork Chops
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Combine all ingredients, except pork and oil, in bowl.
- Place pork chops on cutting board and lightly beat with a meat mallet on both sides. Brush all sides of pork chops with olive oil; dredge in Cajun seasoning to coat. Cover and refrigerate 48 hours.
- Heat grill to medium-high.
- Brush grates with oil. Grill pork chops until internal temperature reaches 145°F. Let stand 3 minutes before serving.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.